Booking a Workshop
Full payment is required to secure your booking. Payment can be made via card or direct deposit. Places are allocated to Participants in order of receipt of payment. Bookings are final – please double check the dates and your availability before booking.
Workshop numbers are kept small to maximise the attention given to you while you are learning new processes and techniques. There is a maximum and minimum number of Participants per Workshop, so book early to secure your place. All Workshops need a minimum number of Participants to make it viable to go ahead.
Cancellation by Highly Strung or the Tutor
To allow the maximum number of bookings, decisions regarding the viability of a Workshop are usually undertaken 2-3 days prior to the planned Workshop. Highly Strung will endeavour to inform Participants of cancellations at least 48 hours before the Workshop is due to commence. A workshop may also be cancelled by Highly Strung or the Tutor in unforeseen circumstances (ie illness). In this event, you will be offered a full refund or the option to reschedule if possible.
Cancellation by the Participant
We understand that sometimes things just don’t work out and you have to cancel a Workshop you have been looking forward to. Unfortunately, both Highly Strung and the Workshop Tutor make plans and spend money in preparation for Workshops so cancellations without notice are not without costs to either of us. You should be aware that your cancellation may impact other Participants who may miss out on attending and the Tutor to be cancelled at the last minute, impacting their livelihood.
Please see below how refunds are managed in the event of cancellation:
- Cancellations by Participants more than 8 days before the workshop will be refunded.
- Cancellations by Participants within 3 – 7 days of the workshop will be given a credit, which can be used to purchase supplies or book another workshop, or you can send someone else in your place.
- Cancellations by Participants within 2 days of a workshop (or no shows on the day) will not receive a credit or refund; however you can send someone else in your place.
If a Workshop is to be held on Saturday 30th then cancellations:
- before the 22nd at 5pm – full refund
- between 22nd after 5pm and 27th before 5pm – credit
- between 27th after 5pm up until the 30th – no credit or refund, but can send someone else