Fundamentals of Watercolours
What you’ll learn
- What you’ll learn
- Overview of the history of watercolour
- Choosing the right type of paint for you
- Understanding the characteristics of a particular paint
- Know how a paint will perform based on its pigment properties
- What colours should I buy if I don’t have a lot to spend?
- Understanding the different types of watercolour paper
- Understand the differences between brush materials
- What accessories do I need?
- How to “stretch” watercolour paper
- Tips for drawing your image, masking and fixing errors
- Difference between watercolour and gouache